All Surface Swingball
Who can play?
- Anyone from 6 years to 106.
- Swingball is a great way to develop hand-eye co-ordination in younger players and is also ideal to play as a family.
- Teenagers and adults will enjoy hitting a real tennis ball at full whack in truely competitive matches.
- Games can be played with two or four players.
- In practise mode, individuals can perfect their forehand and backhand shots.
How do you play?
- A game starts with the tether in the middle of the Swingball spiral. With two players each player takes turns to hit the ball, one player hitting the ball clock-wise, the other anticlockwise.
- The ball flies around the pole and the tether moves up and down the spiral. The winner is the player to reach the top, or the bottom, of the spiral first.
- Colours may vary slightly
Where can you play?
Swingball can be played just about anywhere on any surface such as grass, decking, concrete- even sand. Simply fill the base with water or sand for stability and you’re ready to play!