Who can play?
- Anyone from 5 years to 105.
- Swingball is a great way to develop hand-eye co-ordination in younger players and is also ideal to play as a family.
- Teenagers and adults will enjoy hitting a real tennis ball at full whack in truly competitive matches.
- Games can be played with one or two players
- In practise mode, individuals can perfect their forehand and backhand shots.
Where can you play?
- The ground spike allows play on grass or firm sand.
How do you play?
- Play starts with the tether positioned in the middle of the swingball spiral.
- With two players, each player takes turns to hit the ball, one player hitting the ball clockwise, the other anti-clockwise.
- The ball flies around the pole and the tether moves up and down the spiral.
- The aim of the game is to reach the top or bottom of the spiral first.